The "old" way of doing things doesn't seem to be working any more.
This seems to be true in any area of life, relationships, finances, health…
If you’re like most people, you’ve been working very hard, pushing yourself out into the world, doing what you were told was “right”, even trying to “manifest” the way you’ve been reading about in oh-so-many books and not really having the breakthrough you want.
You may have a deep,holistic, spiritual awareness of what “love” is and still be struggling with your personal relationships, feeling “out of sync” with your partner, your parents and even your children.
Life feels more intense and you’re confused about what little tolerance you have for violence, TV and wasting time. Maybe you’re even more physically sensitive to your environment and the food you eat.
Finding comfort feels difficult. The things you used to do to relax and turn “off” don’t work. You feel disconnected. Life doesn’t have that same kind of drive or “edge” to it.
Yet, you know you’re here for a reason. You know you’ve got a mission and a purpose…something important to do, even if you don’t know what it is.
As I said, the “old” ways of doing things aren’t working anymore.
But we’re in this incredible “in between” time when we’re still learning and discovering new ways and sometimes, when you’re on the leading-edge (…like you are!) it’s confusing.
Truth is, there isn’t a “quick fix”.
I mean, yeah, you could go out and find some kind of bandaid tactic to make some temporary improvements in your life. If they work, though, like any good bandaid, after a while, it won’t stick and you’ll have to start all over again.
If you’re really ready for a change and something sustainable, change that is enduring and helps you stay resilient in times of massive change, you’re going to need a brand new tool…a brand-new science…
I’d like to introduce you to Human Design, the new science of astrology. Even if you know a little bit about Human Design, I invite you to a brand new experience of deepening your knowledge about who you are, why you are here, how to activate your full potential and how to endure and thrive, even when things are changing quickly.
Human Design isn’t necessarily a quick-fix kind modality. It’s also not a philosophy or a religion…It just doesn’t fit easily into a definable “box”.
Yes, it’s a blend of a bunch of esoteric sciences but it’s so much more than that. And, it’s hard to teach because it’s an evolving body of knowledge and it’s changing and growing, just like we are…
And like almost all humans, you’re struggling with money, relationships, creative fulfillment, spiritual connection, health and how to succeed in all of those areas with grace, joy, success and abundance.
Are you ready to take a leap of faith with me?
And before I can even teach the basics, I have to ask you to take a leap of faith with me and adopt some beliefs that we have to build on in order for Human Design to make any sense in your life.
Here are some of those core beliefs:
- The Universe is infinitely abundant and, even if you don’t know how to tap into the abundance right now, it’s there for you in the way that’s perfect for you. (But you have to know your unique way to access it…)
- There is no “one right way” to create what you want in your life. There are actually seven billion different ways and your way is unique and special. Knowing who you are is crucial to helping you discover the “right way” for you.
- We are not designed to suffer.
- We are designed to love each other, be empowered, make unique contributions to the world, let go of the past and move forward, be healthy, have all the support we need to fulfill our life purpose and to take our direction from Spirit/God/the Universe - whatever you want to call it.
- Your life experiences often keep you from seeing (and receiving) the abundance of every kind that is available for you. Sometimes, to get to the place where you can truly allow and access the infinite creativity of the Universe, it take a little bit of time to release all that junk that is keeping you from stepping into the full expression of who you really are and receiving all that is here for you.
- Sometimes we have to be challenged to learn and there’s no shame in struggle OR in being where you are right now. This might just be where you need to be to get what you need to get to go where you need to go!
- Human Design can help you uncover who you really are, what you’re here to do and your unique way of creating in the world. And you are here to do something unique and special.
- The world is what it is today because of you. If you weren’t here, we wouldn’t be who we are.
And when you are suffering or feeling stuck, all of this sounds like fluffy gobbly gook and to get to the next level in your life, you just have to trust that these statements at least contain some element of truth for you.
Karen Curry Parker
But, I'm up for the challenge.
Over the past 15 years I’ve run over 25,000 charts, done over 7,000 readings and in all of that time I’VE NEVER SEEN AN UGLY CHART nor have I EVER MET ANYONE WHOSE BRILLIANCE AND MAGNIFICENCE DIDN’T ABSOLUTELY TAKE MY BREATH AWAY.
And I can’t imagine doing anything more useful in my life that waking you up to the full possibilities of your life and what you could be having more of….
That’s why I’m teaching a brand new series of introductory Human Design programs.
Class One - Introduction to Human Design
Here’s the deal….I can’t promise you that you’ll suddenly make gobs more money, meet that handsome, romantic soulmate or finally stop being a “best kept secret” in your life…(at least not right away…)
But I will commit to this…
You’re going to discover who you are. Who you REALLY are. And you’re going to learn to really love that crazy, imperfect, wonderful, brave person you are. You’re going to be seen and really see the Truth of Who You Really Are…and that knowledge is going to place you firmly on a journey that will help you thrive and know exactly what to do while everything is changing so rapidly around you.
Your life is about to get so much more juicy, abundant and real….
(And all of the symptoms of loving and accepting yourself, like having great work you love, relationships that truly nurture you, consistent and easy finances, health and good self-care habits, will start showing up in your world. Imagine that!!)
See you on the call!
p.s. Just in case you forgot…you’re not designed to suffer. Ready for things to get easier? (Don’t put off registering. You can get started as soon as you register.)